Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Slobbersaurus Rex?

Hey everyone, I heard of a mount called a slobbersaurus Rex that you get from SC cards but was limited time only (or something like that). Does anyone have a picture of one? I'm really curious.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Slobbersaurus Rex?

Heres a pic.
    HOPE THAT HELPS!
    and idk if its a limited offer.. check this thread: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=18827 (Still T-Rex Mount WhenBuy 7-Eleven 10$ Card?)
    Last edited by trish19; 08-18-2010 at 04:19 PM.

----

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

It's basically a T-Rex ride with that color scheme pictured above. See picture below.
    From what I hear, you can still get it from 7-11 $10 SC cards.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 07-06-2010 at 11:30 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

This is my alt on the 7-11 Rex.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks guys!
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre