Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Site Blocking Help

Hi! I know this section is mostly for FR and FRI questions, but I need help with this.
    So my little brother has been getting on YouTube though he isn't allowed to, so I tried blocking it. It said it was blockes, but it isn't. This is on Google Chrome. Can anyone tell me how I can make the site blocked?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Default Re: Site Blocking Help

Anyone know?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Okay, Thanks!