Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Title: Silver hills

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Silver hills

Quote Originally Posted by ZBoy View Post
    There is acually a blocked entrance with caution signs behind the post office in Seaside.
    Those are there just because. You could jump past them no problem. And to stop the confusion. It is next to the path leading to Wugachug.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

No one has bothered to tell you so far, so let me be the first. Silver Hills is not open for game use yet. It is still under construction. You are not supposed to be there. If you do go there; You will find...nothing. So, why bother?
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 05-13-2010 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Extract excess data.

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    No one has bothered to tell you so far, so let me be the first. Silver Hills is not open for game use yet. It is still under construction. You are not supposed to be there. If you do go there; You will find...nothing. So, why bother.

As for getting to any other realm in the game, easy.
    Use the mini map in the upper right corner of your game screen.
    Expand the map.
    Find the realm you want to go to.
    Click on the warpstone icon in that realm.
    You will be taken there instantly.
    I think most players here have been long enough to know about the map....

He is just curious and it is quite fun to explore deserted places

Quote Originally Posted by RzlClearWatr View Post
    I think most players here have been long enough to know about the map.
    You are correct, and thank-you for pointing that out. I misunderstood the question. I will go back and edit my response.

As for exploring deserted places. The game developers and refs. have asked us repeatedly not to do so. I would never encourage someone to do something they are not supposed to do. You are of course entitled to your opinion. I respect that. Please respect mine.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 05-13-2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: correction

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

Well, there is the crystal barrier, and if you go mostly south of wugachug and a little east, you will fing a dirt path with a vertanarian in a tent, and if you keep going up the dirt path you will see construction signs. But dont go there. well once me and my friend were going to lavender coast, and there was a refaree hiding there. they said" you guys better leave or else" and so i said "_________ we better leave!!" and he paused for a second and got his ride out and took off. well she ran after him and then he just stood still, and his ride was too. and then the ref said "You guys, we really dont like it when you come OOB. You better just say out!" well, my friend obviously was really dumb and when she unfroze herhe took off again. then he froze and i was just staring watching and the ref said "You asked for it" and he was just standing there and then the ref said "hey, you better go, too. unless you want to get banned" and I just left, but my friend never went on FR again on that character.

NOTE: If ref's arent alowed to ban, i dont know what happened then. All I could say is that she was a ref.
    Last edited by Amber Oakstone; 05-13-2010 at 05:46 PM.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

Saraneth is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes, yes, yes, do NOT go Out of Bounds! Repeated offenses will get you banned. There's not much there, just flat brown wasteland. It's not worth it, trust me. Also, if you do know how to get out, it is against the rules to tell anyone.

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

I'm not sure where the opening is becuz Silver Hills isn't open yet. But I would guess maybe Wugachug???
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Saraneth View Post
    Yes, yes, yes, do NOT go Out of Bounds! Repeated offenses will get you banned. There's not much there, just flat brown wasteland. It's not worth it, trust me. Also, if you do know how to get out, it is against the rules to tell anyone.
    Thank-you Saraneth.
    Glad to know I'm not alone out here.

DannySong is offline Newbie Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Darkcove View Post
    Where is the opening of silver hills: Seaside? Wugachug? Or Snowhill?
    Can someone tell me?
    I dunno if this is the right place but if you port to Frost Ridge Speedway, keep following the left wall. You should eventually run into a dirt path. Follow that path up a hill, and you should see the construction signs.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Hey guys, this thread is from last July. And I think Christopher probably knows where it is now. So this thread should be closed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast