Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Signature?

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Signature?

My signature isn't showing whenever I post. How do I get it to show?

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Signature?

check the show signature button under the quick reply box

Misty is offline Master Gamer

theres a little box that has Show your signature next to it. is there a little check or is there nothing?

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

There's nothing there...

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

On the bottom left of the quick reply box. click the check box that says show your signature. If it still isn't there I would recommend asking Kade.

tp1456 is offline Explorer

you sure you didn't mess with the settings?
    _-+±Tyler Darksword±+-_
    Proud Free Realms member since May 12, 2009
    Level 20 Adventurer, Archer, Blacksmith, Brawler, Card Duelist, Chef, Fisherman, Medic, Miner, Ninja, Pet Trainer, Postman, Warrior, and Wizard.
    Spoiler: show
    I have all jobs maxed except for cart driver, demo derby, and soccer star.
    I also have a very awsome large wilds house and a fairly good snowhill lot.

If Justin Bieber decided to jump off a 500 story building, 98% of girls in high school and younger would be screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Copy and paste this in your signature if you would be one of the 2% of guys with a bag of popcorn screaming"JUMP!!!!!!!!!!"
    I did not write this but it is true!

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

I can tell you why.

Did your siggy use to be really long? Like more than five lines?
    If so,
    It got deleted...
    Kade and the gang decided that really long siggy's are driving people nuts (Like me)
    SO, now your siggy has to be under 3 lines... and any extremely long signatures get deleted by our Moderators.
    That's probably what happened to yours.

Hope this Helps!
    ~Giga

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Chase Silvergem is offline Amateur Gamer

did you save it if you did then it must have been loonger than 5 lineslike giga said hope we helped try to make shorter siggy this time
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    and any extremely long signatures get deleted by our Moderators.
    I don't think the signatures are being or will ever be manually deleted by the staff. Players that wish to keep their longer-than-most-posts signatures will simply have to live with that same signature for the rest of their stay. That fact alone will likely cause most players to update their signature, so there's not really any need to manually delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Sharpsword View Post
    "..The signatures were completely out of control, often being 10x the size of the actual post. I made the mistake of not being as diligent in enforcing system limits on the signatures as I have on other sites and it was taken to the extreme in many cases. Any signatures that continue to exceed the current limits are being removed as we see them. " quoted from Kaden Wolfspoter. Here is the link for the thread to prove it: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...53/index2.html
    My mistake. Please disregard this post.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 09-30-2010 at 08:49 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

"..The signatures were completely out of control, often being 10x the size of the actual post. I made the mistake of not being as diligent in enforcing system limits on the signatures as I have on other sites and it was taken to the extreme in many cases. Any signatures that continue to exceed the current limits are being removed as we see them. " quoted from Kaden Wolfspoter. Here is the link for the thread to prove it: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...53/index2.html

The staff are deleting any signatures they come across that are too long. I know that happened to Amanda Precioussaber, Beautimus. So I suggest that is what happened to you. Mine is 4 lines long but I hope they will over look it since it isnt extremely long. If they do delete mine too, I will just have to find another way to lay mine out so it all fits. I'm sorry about your signature. Hope this helps!!! I've been trying to post more in the help section to get rep haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast