Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Miracolatore is offline Pro Gamer

Default Shrouded Glade Exploration Tokens...gone?

Hey guys,

I've been hunting around for the Shrouded Glade exploration tokens and they don't seem to be anywhere they're supposed to be. I tried looking it up to see if others had this issue but didn't find anything...so! Is it just me or since Shrouded Glade reverted are the tokens just not there?

Deviant Art
    "Set phasers to...FABULOUS!"

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Shrouded Glade Exploration Tokens...gone?

Hey Mira!

I have all the tokens, so I can't look into this right away. I'll try to check it out later but it sounds like there was a glitch when they reloaded the old Shrouded Glade.

Edit: I went on my non member alt to check it out and I was able to find an Elite Exploration Coin and a Rare Exploration Coin. 8] When you find a coin and select it, it will dissapear for good. It's possible that you were looking ones up that you already had... Either that or some of them didn't really load. If you're still looking for the ones you need I would be happy to help. 8]

Pictures of the ones I found are in the spoilers:

Warning! These are actually spoilers. Don't click them if you don't want to know where the Shrouded Glade coin locations are!

First time I ever used spoiler to actually hide a spoiler. xD If you really are still missing certain coins and they're nowhere to be found, I would send in a ticket if you're absolutely positive they aren't where they should be. 8]
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-28-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks Zal! My comp hates Shrouded Glade so that could have been it, I'll give it another go!

Deviant Art

You were right Zal for some reason my comp wasn't loading the coins, when I went back there today they were right where they should be. Thanks again!

Deviant Art

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Miracolatore View Post
    You were right Zal for some reason my comp wasn't loading the coins, when I went back there today they were right where they should be. Thanks again!
    Awesome! And you're very welcome.