Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Myth is offline Pro Gamer

Default Short Sleeve Plaid Shirt?

So i have seen a lot of ppl wearing Short Sleeve Plaid Shirts and i'm wondering how you get them and have much they are worth.
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless

Default Re: Short Sleeve Plaid Shirt?

I have a pink one. I'm not exactly sure how or where I got it though. I'll try looking it up

keepitreal is offline Explorer

The short sleeve plaid shirt originated from the old vault. Like other flannel or swirly shirts for boys and vest blouses or cardigan sweater for girls, they come in various different color. For example, pink, magneta, orange, yellow, green, light blue, red and purple. These are extremely rare, however, the most common one of all for the short sleeve plaid shirt is the pink one. The rarest, if I am not mistaken is the red and green short sleeve plaid shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by keepitreal View Post
    The short sleeve plaid shirt originated from the old vault. Like other flannel or swirly shirts for boys and vest blouses or cardigan sweater for girls, they come in various different color. For example, pink, magneta, orange, yellow, green, light blue, red and purple. These are extremely rare, however, the most common one of all for the short sleeve plaid shirt is the pink one. The rarest, if I am not mistaken is the red and green short sleeve plaid shirt.
    You know your stuff!! haha I knew it must have been the vault but I wasn't too sure. Rep for you

How much would a Red or Green one cost? How much would an Orange or Yellow one cost?
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless

Bumperz

Please answer above question

Currently guildless

randomgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

The pink plaid shirt was from and NPC in Sanctuary. Other plaid shirts were in the vault hope this helps

ivan03 is offline Pro Gamer

The green 1 was not that rare cuz i have owned 2 of them now i think the rarest plaid is yellow
    Spoiler: show
    Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become your character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by randomgirl View Post
    The pink plaid shirt was from and NPC in Sanctuary. Other plaid shirts were in the vault hope this helps
    By any chance do you know what quest it is?
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Oh nvm someone told me
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast