Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 Shattered Past Quest Pack?

I just bought a Shattered Past Quest Pack - Series 1 with my SC, and nothing has appeared in my TCG window. I've never bought a Quest Pack before, so I'm not sure if this is what is supposed to happen or not. If you know what I'm supposed to do, let me know!
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Shattered Past Quest Pack?

If you meant Shattered Past- Quest Pack 1- It says that "Card Duelists can challenge Sir Wellington and friends to win cards from the Shattered Past card set. Find him outside the Vale of Ancients in Bristlewood. This item is also included in the Shattered Past- Quest Bundle."

SirWellington.jpg

You can port to Vale of Ancient and on your screen an arrow will indicate you are close to Sir Wellington. He will have a series of Card Duelist quests ready for you.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I had the same mis-understanding. I wish Karennn had been around when I asked that same question.

To further clarify. There is no item to be found anywhere in your inventory. The purchase of the quest pack unlocks the quest for you to earn new cards. Good luck on your new quest!
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

suzie2nd is offline Amateur Gamer

It is not a pack like a booster, it unlocks new quests! (awsome ones) Hope This Helps!
    Emily Earthmeadow