Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pokegroup

Title: "The server did not recognize the URL and could not download." WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP PLEASE! D;

Maelynn is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon8 "The server did not recognize the URL and could not download." WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP PLEASE! D;

Ok, so I was having problems with Free Realms a while back, I would click on the "Play Now" button, and it would go to the game launch page, then wouldn't load. I decided that since it wasn't working after a week or so that I'd uninstall and reinstall free realms, just to see if that would fix it. Well, I uninstalled Free Realms, went to go back to reinstall it, and now it will say where the play now button usually is, "Downloading Free Realms 0 megs of 124.97 Megs" then it will change then it will say "The server did not recognize the URL and could not download." What should I do?!

pokegroup is offline Banned

Default Re: "The server did not recognize the URL and could not download." WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP PLEASE! D;

smack ur computer with a hammer and go outside.
    Dawn73 likes this.

TheWonder is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: "The server did not recognize the URL and could not download." WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP PLEASE! D;

Try to restart your computer or try to re-login your account
    Good luck!

- V -

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

I have nothing to help you whatsoever, but you can go to customer support with specifics.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

k so
    1. Get angry like hulk @ yur comp
    2. Hulkie smashie
    3. scream in a pillow
    4. go rage again
    5. dig grave for computer
    6.throw computer in grave, along with a handy dandy nuclear bomb
    7. kabooooooom
    8. power in world goes out
    9. Guy name monroe takes overrrr and shoots everyoneeeee
    10. power neveer comes back ooon
    11. your brother dies from monroes stupid army in helecopters from a amplifier with those necklaces that turn stuffz back on
    12. your dad dies too
    13. u go with ur uncle to freakin kick monroes butox
    14. AND SO ON ^^

See I just basically summarized the first few eps in season 1 Revolution Good show, Jolly good show, sorta like hunger games fighting for food and power and all...
    Narwhales. Bai.

Maelynn is offline Newbie Explorer

Welp, this has been happening for a few months now, and i don't think the hammer thing will work. xD and i sent in a ticket before and they didnt reply. I sent another one in about 4 days ago and im still waiting on a reply. D;

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

I have another idea, you can go to the official forums and ask for help at Technical Issues and Crashes.
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-15-2013 at 07:05 PM.