Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Sent PMs

Wirox is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Sent PMs

Hello.
    I need to know how to get my private messages I sent to other users on FRI. I couldn't find it anywhere in "Settings -> Private Messages", but maybe I'm just blind. Thanks in advance for help!
    Last edited by Wirox; 11-16-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    In-game name: Devin Silentshade

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sent PMs

I had the same problem as you, I didn't know why my sent messages weren't being saved, but then I finally found out that you have to do it manually. When you send someone a private message, you'll have to click on "Go Advanced" instead of sending a "quick reply," and under "Additional Options" there will be an option with a check box that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." Just check it, and it'll be saved in the folder! I'm not sure if you have to do this every time you send a private message, so make sure to check if you do.
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

Wirox is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok, thank you. Is there any way to get my previous not-saved message and the date of sending it? It's very important for me.
    In-game name: Devin Silentshade

Difference is offline Master Gamer

No problem! Unfortunately, I don't think you can retrieve previously sent messages if you didn't check the option to save it. If you need to know anything else just let me know!
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.