Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

butterblume is offline Explorer

Icon5 Sending PMs & editing posts

Hey

I cant write pm's in this forum and a have no edit button. When I try to create a pm I got this message:

butterblume, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

How do I get this privileges or how do I do this activation? Sry for asking, but i couldnt find that out by myself. (my english isnt the best)

Thank you,

Butterblume

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sending PMs & editing posts

Hello Butterblume Welcome To FRI!

The One Reason You may Not Be Able To PM, Is Because You Dont Have Enough Post's,
    Again With The Edit. You Cant Have A Avatar Till You Get atleast 10-20 Posts.
    its a Bit Silly But if You Post More On Some Of The Chat Threads And What Not, Then
    I Think You'll Be able To Edit and PM!
    Hope I Helped!

EDIT: if You Need ANY Help On Here, Add me and Just Ask Away. Dont Hesitate. Im Always On And Love Helping Other Players and New Players, My Goal Is To Reach 200 Rep. In My FRI Life, I have 105 ATM But Thats Not Good Enough To Me. lol.

-Vortex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

butterblume is offline Explorer

Default Re: Sending PMs & editing posts

Hey Vortex,
    thank you for helping me. Now i can write PMs
    Writing many posts is a little problem for me, because my english isnt very good. Sometimes I only understand 50% of what people writing here ^^

greetings,
    butterblume