Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Default Seeker's Gloves

I have a pair of Seeker's Gloves (brown-coloured gloves) which is the reward for completing all the Insects collections so they're really hard-to-get. In addition, you can probably get them only once as they're from the collections; unless you buy from someone. I just want to know how much you'd pay if the gloves are for sale. They're for boys only by the way.

ATTENTION: Do not close this thread.
    This is just a discussion and not an auction. Please tell me the 'real' price of them, thank you.

~Please do not use red or blue ink as this is reserved for the staff to make notes with. --Ashley Preciousfable.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-30-2010 at 10:17 AM. Reason: . red ink is reserved for the staff.

Skyler Eaglesaber is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Seeker's Gloves

I presume that it is worth at 150K and above.
    Slight more than that.

Thank you, Skyler.
    Waiting for more responses.

Off Topic*
    The maintenance seems to be taking much longer than it should, i am running out of activities at home. Darn.

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 Re: Seeker's Gloves

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler Eaglesaber View Post
    I presume that it is worth at 150K and above.
    Slight more than that.
    150,000 coins? Even tho you can get them for free? Umm that seems a bit much dont ya think?
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

In my opinion I would not buy them because everyone can get them free even tho it's a bit hard to get.. but maybe 20k sounds okay.
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

I must say, the Seekers Gloves is not an easy item to obtain, it takes you to collect the entire bug collection where one bug could cost you 500-1,000 coins if purchased from players.

20k? Sounds too cheap for that.

Just to add on, Skyler is correct. Seeker's Gloves are not like the gloves that you can get from treasure chests once you have collected 8 keys. You have to complete the entire collection of Insects/Bugs in order to get these gloves.

Same as Seeker's Gloves, there are other types such as Pathfinder's Gloves which is a reward for completing all the collections of Spoons, Knives, Forks, Plates, etc. And Traveler's Wristbands too, are hard-to-get. They're the reward for completing all the Toys collections.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

As "difficult" as they are to obtain, they are not in a limited supply or anything of the sort. An avid explorer could quickly collect the required collections. Beyond how they are obtained, I'm not sure I've even seen anyone wearing the gloves. Because they don't have it? I personally doubt it. Traveler and Seeker clothing always looked so bland to me; perhaps they're not even in demand.
    And I would prefer to finish the collections and get those 20+ collections out of the way instead of buy someone else's gloves. If you're paying 500-1000 coins for an insect, you really should do your money-related business in the Free Market here more than in the game - I've not seen an insect go for more than 100 coins here.

Personally, I wouldn't give you more than a few thousand coins for a pair of these gloves, if I were to even buy them.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

I guess I must have left behind a geniune mistake, but if any chance you could find a player offering more than the average price do not hesitate, for prices like this varies very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast