Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dezhu is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Secret Seeking

When I started playing free realms, I was given that quest called "Secret Seeking" where you have to find clickable objects etc.

I didn't finish the quest because I figured I would be able to finish it later. However, it keeps popping up as my active quest, and gets pretty annoying. I figured I might aswell make it back to the starting area of Free Realms to finish that quest, however, I can't seem to find my way there!

Is there any way to get back to the starting area of Free Realms in order to finish the quest "Secret Seeking?"

Thanks,
    Dezhu Rook

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Secret Seeking

If its in the tutorial, you cant go back. They also removed the tutorial. If it wasn't, you can open you Atlas (In the top right corner area) and choose where you want to teleport to.
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I don't remember a quest called Secret Seeking, but there are three areas that new players can pop up at: Highroad Junction, Stillwater Crossing, and Crossroads. You can return to each spot via their respective Warpstones. (Highroad Junction is just above the center of the map, Stillwater Crossing a little to the right of the center, and Crossroads about halfway between the center and the bottom of the map.)
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I made an alt today, there's a new introduction. You go to a house-playground while the game gets ready on your computer. There's a quest where you have to click on clickable objects, and you get 50 coins per new object you click. It was fun there, but sadly the only way back is to make a new account. So just abandon the quest, there is no full quest reward.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

theinsomnianiac is offline Amateur Gamer

In that case, If you aren't sure how to abandon/drop a quest, this what you do:

• Click on the Game Guide icon (right hand side of your user bar at the bottom of the screen)

When the game guide screen pops up

• Click the Quest icon (the brown book in the middle of that user bar)

That opens up the list of all your active quests.

• Browse through the list to find the quest you don't want.

(there might be more than one page so use the arrows at the bottom to make sure you've seen them all)

When you find the right quest - in this case, Secret Seeking

• Click on the red X button

This will open a button that says Drop Quest.

• Click Drop Quest & that's it, done

HTH, Take care,
    g.x

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by theinsomnianiac View Post
    Click Drop Quest & that's it, done
    I just wanted to share that when I drop a quest it makes me feel bad. The red writing and X mocks me....
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Jak Dilan is offline Explorer

Icon3 Re: Secret Seeking

try dropping it. (some one has already put the instructions on)
    A Proud <Insiders>