Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Default royal questline - entering briarheart palace

Hi Everyone (: My daughter and I are working on the royal questline and are trying to find the front door of the briarheart palace. Can you help? We are both stuck at the same place and cannot figure a way to solve the problem.

We have just been sent by Geoffrey in the Royal Palace, and he sent us to speak to Captain Chugug in Briarheart. We did that and now we are supposed to enter Briarheart Palace and speak to Darkthorne.

The problem is that Capt Chugug sends us to what appears to be the back door of the palace (that is where the "take me there" button leads). There is no way to enter this door. It is just a set of double doors, no guards, no steps, and no decorations. It looks very plain compared to the pictures we have seen of the entrance to Briarheart Palace.

The green quest directional arrow says that the door to the palace is 2000+m from the door where we are (just down the hill from Briarheart Caverns).

My daughter is so discouraged, and I would appreciate any help that you can offer so much.
    Thanks! Ahli

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: royal questline - entering briarheart palace

There's only one door, and that's likely it. I've heard that the quest is glitched so you can't get inside, though.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Kelvin is right.

People who have finished the quest line used to be able to enter after it was over. I heard the rumors that the door was glitched and went to find out if it was true, and sadly it is. Since this glitch is keeping you from finishing the quest line, I would recommend sending in a ticket to let them know that you're doing the quest. They probably already know about the glitch, but because it's directly affecting your quest I would ask for some help.

Attachment 47564

This is what the door looks like. It's right next to the briarheart warp stone. 8]

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

They cant glitch that!! Thats where I hide from people when things get crazy! Nooooooooo!

Thanks so very much for your notes, Kelvin & Zalesana! ♥ I am so thankful to know that others have heard of this happening. I will do as you suggest and send a ticket --and will post back here when we have a resolution (hoping, hoping).

Loopylady, your post made us laugh! We hope to be able to see inside soon (:

Have a super evening!
    Ahli

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

I guess Ill just hide in the Sanctuary one then.. Not as gloomy there anyways!

One more quick post tonight, as I entered the ticket and have already received a response (:
    Here is the note that Raven sent to us:

Hello Ahliadre and daughter,

This is Referee Raven here to help you. We are aware that the doors to Briarheart Palace are stuck closed at the moment, and we suspect the sap from the vines around the Palace doors is to blame! (Really, some of the game code went wonky when Sunstone Valley came in, but that answer isn't as fun.) We have professional sap cleaners coming in to scrub the doors down, but we do not yet know when they will be open once again. However, rest assured that our Devs are working to get this fixed soon, since Chapter 1 is a very popular questline, and we want our players to be able to get in! If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to help you.

Sincerely,
    Referee Raven

I thought this might be helpful to all.
    Thanks again for taking the time to reply ♥
    Ahli

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for posting this! I'm glad they're working on it and they didn't mean to take it out. 8]