Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ksellender10 is offline Explorer

Icon8 reporting people

Someone scammed me on free realms.
    where do i go to report her?

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: reporting people

Click on her name in the chat. This little square will pop up over in the chat section, scroll over the icons that popped up when you clicked her name, one should say report, and click that. Also, you need to send in a ticket to get your stuff back.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Sellenia Fireblood is offline Amateur Gamer

two things; 1- or maybe she/he would be in your acquaintances list and you could report them from there.
    2- how do you send in a ticket Inua? your not talking about the vault tickets are you?
    Be Kind to the Earth- Save Jellyfish Fields!!
    GO 106.1 KISS FM!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sellenia Fireblood View Post
    how do you send in a ticket Inua? your not talking about the vault tickets are you?
    Nah; if the Treasure Tickets could prevent or reverse scams, I think a lot more people would have kept a few.
    Go to the Free Realms Help Site and click Ask For Help. Log in if needed and then fill out the form that comes up. Send the form in and wait for a reply. You'll get an e-mail telling you/the e-mail owner that the ticket was sent in and you'll get another when they've replied.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

toxicpoptart is offline Amateur Gamer

Well like the others said about the chat box and just sending in a ticket Could work but when i sent in a ticket when some girl scammed me they sent me a message back and said they couldnt do anything to get it back. So if i were you i would at least try them to see if they work.

IGN: Emmeh ~ I don't play FR anymore
    >FIND ME ON<
    YOUTUBE : TWITTER : TUMBLR

I'm more biased towards sending a ticket in as I have never seen an ig reporting of someone, using the chat box, actually work.

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by toxicpoptart View Post
    Well like the others said about the chat box and just sending in a ticket Could work but when i sent in a ticket when some girl scammed me they sent me a message back and said they couldnt do anything to get it back. So if i were you i would at least try them to see if they work.
    Just, To Tell You.
    They dont listen to much reports, and the easy way its to send a ticket.

@Emmeh: What Does x] Mean?
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Markkk is offline Pro Gamer

It is best to write up a ticket and tell the referee the whole story. Reporting him/ her by clicking their name will take a bit longer. Tickets are usually handled by referees faster.

just send in a ticket

You can send in a ticket, under the topic "Reporting a Rulebreaker". You can type in "/report" and then the person's name in the chat box. Or you can go to your chat history and click on the person's name and then press "Report Offensive Behavior to Customer Service". Its the little icon of a whistle.
    "All I wish for is the night sky."
    ~Gar