Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Really Quick...

Do hackers need your email to hack or just your username and they can find a way? I want to know so I won't give away my usernames on good accounts for some websites.

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Really Quick...

Unfortunately, I didn't get your point. Are you talking about your email or your usernames for other websites?
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

blue200 is offline Amateur Gamer

They need your username AND password, But if they got hold of your email address then they could hack that and other accounts (If you dont have a fire wall and anti Virus software that is) Then yes. The people on Free Realms say that they will hack you if you dont give them stuff dont worry they are just noobs in game and on there own computer. If I where you and you had to put in your username and password for some random website I WOULD NOT DO IT!
    Luke Powerhero Thank you Melanie for the Siggie
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and you aren't afraid to admit it. Put this as your Siggie http://www.youtube.com/user/100starfan

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

They need your e-mail, e-mail PASSWORD, and username. So it's impossible to hack your account. Unless your password is like VERY similar to your username. So don't worry. ^^

DragonFlair is offline Explorer

Change your password often!! Choose one that has both numbers and letters and if you are in public (like school computer lab for example) change it ASAP in case someone was looking over your shoulder.

If you are going into a new website that you have to register for, ask someone you know that may have already registered and see what kind of spam they got after registering. If that isn't possible, do a "safe search" through your anti-virus software to see if there are any obvious threats.

I may be a little paranoid about passwords changing, but I've been told by friends that now computers, that this is really important.

DW

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Let me explain it, dude,

-Your free realms account won't be hacked unless:

1-Someone already knows your email.
    2-Someone hacked your email which is possible by using a keylogger.

-Don't believe anyone who says that he is a hacker.
    -A real hacker won't waste his time playing a game and trying to steal an account.

I hope you got my point.

Beso~
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

If You're Signing Up For A Website , You Could Just Use A Separate Email , The One That You Didn't Use For Your FR Account . If You Don't Wanna Do That , Make The Password You're Using For The Site , Far Apart From The One You Use For Your Account On Free Realms . Sign Up With A Different Username Too . Use Your IGN .There's Been A Few Hacks On Free Realms . But They Didn't Technically Hack . They Guessed People's Passwords Because They Aren't Hard Lol . You Don't Have Much To Worry About (:

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Well with reading all these..I think I wanna change my password....
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.