Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default Rare vs common colors?? - Answered

I noticed people have color charts in their shop threads that show rare/retired colors and common colors and I was wondering if it's possible to have an item that has a rare/retired color combined with a common color?

I have a pair of warriors breeches that appear to be a combination of a rare/retired color Lucky and a common color Honeydew.

Also noticed that some of the items I have, it's really difficult to tell exactly which color they are as some of the rare/retired colors are very similar to the common colors. How do you tell them apart so you know you aren't cheating yourself or anyone else if/when you go to sell them?
    Last edited by Elura; 03-16-2012 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Answered

Default Re: Rare vs common colors??

Still waiting for a reply on this. Thanks!

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Hiya!

Answer to your first question: Common and retired colors cannot mix The warrior breeches are most likely to be Honeydew.

The only things that come in retired colors are Old School Gear/Elite/Vaults. The way you can tell it's "retired" or as we call it, "old" is by, in a trade, scroll over the item and if it's the same color as the item, it's old. (Except for started clothes & stuff) And, Coin Shop Purple, always shows as the same color. So, Coin Shop Purple is not old. For some reason, it just does that. xD

Here are the differences in the old colors.

Magenta - (Rosepetal, in the retired color chart) Magenta is a lot darker then the SC Pink color (Bubblegum, in the color charts)

Dark Red - (Mahogany, in the retired color chart) Dark Red is very, very, darker then the 2 reds (Thunderbird & Rubyburst) Dark Red and Thunderbird are a little hard to tell apart. So, that's where the "showing in a trade" comes along.

Light Blue - (Icy, in the retired color chart) Light Blue doesn't have any colors that look like it from the color charts. It basically looks like this but a little lighter: >This color, but lighter<

Old Purple - (Berrybright, in the retired color chart) Old Purple looks a little like SC Purple (Twilight, in the color charts) but old purple is lighter.

Dark Green - (Forest, in the retired color chart) It's a lot darker then SC Green & CS Green. (Cloverleaf, Mantis, in the color charts) This color is a common retired color. The only vault that it comes in are Stitched Capris which are common.

Light Pink - (Blossom, in the retired color chart) It's very, very, light pink (Like Elite Pink). >Like this, but more bright pink-ish< The only vaults they come in are: Rolled-Sleeve Hoodie (This is a little tougher to find someone trading it, so it's semi-rare.) Blouse Vest (This is more common.) and Orange-Strapped Flip Flops (Less then semi-rare, but still a little rare)

The other colors on the retired color chart have no vaults in the colors.

Hope this helped! If you have any questions, feel free to PM/VM me.
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

Thank you for your reply, Difference. I'm still confused on a few things, but I'll pm you when I have a bit more time. It's late and I have a long day tomorrow, so I need to get some sleep.