Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    Chris Blazingsea's Avatar
    Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,078

    Default Random Dungeon Drops?

    I remember, before the big update that brought the new job clothes, in dungeons random enemies would drop a weapon or a piece of armor. Is this happening again? I was just running through Haunted Mines as a ninja and a enemy randomly dropped this medic weapon:



    I have so many questions.
    It's not in the coin shop or anything soo...
    Is this worth anything? Is it rare? Why did I just randomly get this? Please help.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

  2. #2
    Tom FlameBolt1's Avatar
    Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,731

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    I think it might be a glitch never heard of weapon though so i dont know if it is rare or not


  3. #3
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    There are "sneaking bandits" in the Haunted Mines. They're not intended enemies, a glitch in the game, and were around back before the big update. Because they're not intended, they probably weren't updated with the rest of the combat, and so retain all of their statistics from pre-Dec - that includes their health, attack, and drops, which is why they occasionally drop money, as well.
    I'm not sure if you needed to have made your character before the change or not. Some of my newer colleagues claim they can't find the sneaking bandits unless I'm around.

    As for the item itself, it may be worth some money since it is in some rather limited supply now.

    Oh, one other thing to note is that only Tier 5, in other words, the highest level items will be available from the sneaking bandits due to the dungeon they reside in.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-02-2010 at 05:13 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  4. #4
    lauragoodheart's Avatar
    lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    854

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    Yeah Random Player is right. And well I don;t go int0 "sneaking bandits" and they r glitchs


  5. #5
    Chris Blazingsea's Avatar
    Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,078

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    There are "sneaking bandits" in the Haunted Mines. They're not intended enemies, a glitch in the game, and were around back before the big update. Because they're not intended, they probably weren't updated with the rest of the combat, and so retain all of their statistics from pre-Dec - that includes their health, attack, and drops, which is why they occasionally drop money, as well.
    I'm not sure if you needed to have made your character before the change or not. Some of my newer colleagues claim they can't find the sneaking bandits unless I'm around.

    As for the item itself, it may be worth some money since it is in some rather limited supply now.
    That was my next question. The sneaking bandits weren't even capitalized so they didn't seem very official. And yes, they give six coins each. I'm gonna see if I can get more old weapons. 8D
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

  6. #6
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Blazingsea View Post
    That was my next question. The sneaking bandits weren't even capitalized so they didn't seem very official. And yes, they give six coins each. I'm gonna see if I can get more old weapons. 8D
    Yeah, the lack of capitalization gave it away for me, too. Details can be useful at times.
    Well, when I referred to the coins, I included the "occasionally" bit because monsters in the new system either always drop coin or never do. The sneaking bandits are in between.
    Good luck, heh. Armor is included in their drops.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  7. #7
    Chris Blazingsea's Avatar
    Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,078

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Yeah, the lack of capitalization gave it away for me, too. Details can be useful at times.
    Well, when I referred to the coins, I included the "occasionally" bit because monsters in the new system either always drop coin or never do. The sneaking bandits are in between.
    Good luck, heh. Armor is included in their drops.
    Flying dragon here i come.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Blazingsea View Post
    Flying dragon here i come.
    OMG. I just got a Buff Bruiser Helmet.
    Last edited by Chris Blazingsea; 05-02-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

  8. #8
    Zachster96's Avatar
    Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    Can you see them or are they invisible lol
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]



  9. #9
    Chris Blazingsea's Avatar
    Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,078

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    I cann see them. I can only find 4 throughout the dungeon though.
    So far I got:

    Mega Saw
    Buff Bruiser Helmet
    6 Frag Orbs

    8D
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

  10. #10
    Zachster96's Avatar
    Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: Random Dungeon Drops?

    Time to go through that dungeon to see what I can find lol
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]



Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •