Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Quiting

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Quiting

I was thinking lately about quitting FR...but before I did I wanted advice from people from FRI. Okay first I'll tell all my benefits and then I'll tell you about my disadvantages.
    _________________________________________________________________ _

My benefits are:

All the non-member jobs I got 20 on them before November 2. So I can use any non-member job whenever I want. I have 13 level 20s. I have alot of friends.
    I run a very good guild. People ask me to help or be there friend.
    _________________________________________________________________ __

MY dis-advantages are:

I can't play Pirate Plunders. I can't buy any blocks I have to get someone to buy them from me who will never talk to me again. Everybody calls me a loser since I'm non-member.
    _________________________________________________________________ __

So please post your opinions and I will think about it.

Thanks,
    Nate.

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Quiting

Everybody calls you a loser ? That's rude...
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Well I'm a pixie and nobody likes them! I mean I can't even go to Sanctuary without getting made fun of.....

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Woah that's alot of Spoilers in a Spoiler Nate.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikara FR View Post
    Woah that's alot of Spoilers in a Spoiler Nate.lol.
    Thanks

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

PIXIES RULE! There is just something wrong with some people. They seem to think that pixies are "the annoying ones" and that humans are superior, even though their humans haven't even earned 20 levels across all jobs yet. In fact, some haven't even earned any levels yet. Whereas most pixies you see in Sanctuary have at least earned 100 levels(my pixie is 177). I've had a lot of problems with people who think all pixies are noobs or "too cute to fight." Mostly they haven't even tried playing on a pixie, so they wouldn't actually know how it feels. I actually prefer my pixie character to my human(s). If they're making fun of you for being a pixie, ask them what is wrong with pixies.They probably won't even know, or their reasons won't make any sense. If they insult you, just send in a ticket saying you need a referee(haven't tried this before, but it might work).
    Hope this helps...
    (Oh and also, they might be calling you a loser because you yell a lot asking people to join your guild, some people consider that spamming and a lot of people consider it annoying. I think you've ended up on a lot of people's ignore lists that way. The fact that you're a pixie probably isn't helping. Just try to advertise your guild in a different way, such as yelling once every ten minutes or so instead of yelling 10 times a minute.)

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Or try yelling after you cant see the thing you said on your chat history (make the chat history long)

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Actually I've stopped advertising my guild. and I don't mind being on people ignore lists. All I want is for people to be nice to me. And guess what? When I go on my human everybody is like what's up? And stuff.... And then one time someone just said talk about a pixie with talent and then he said Maybe pixies fly because they don't want to walk. D':

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

I am a pixie and I love all my human and pixie friends. You are NOT a loser I don't care what other people may tell you "in sanctuary". You should come and hang out with us insiders. We are a fun bunch and there are always parties to go to and peoples houses to visit and lots and lots of battling and fun times to be had. You are more then welcome to add me as a pixie friend. My in game name is Stephanie Rabbitheart. Please don't quit. It doesn't matter if you are a member or not. There are lots and lots of non members here as well. It sounds like you truly enjoy playing. I Hope to see you in game!!

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

And you can add me if you want to !
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast