Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Default A Quick Question...

I have looked up on the Free Realms Trader site prices for RL booster VRs. What I need help with is why people buy them for a higher price then they are on this site. Example:
    Sparkling Tiara= $7.00
    You probably would even be able to get one for $30. Why is this so?

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Quick Question...

Ahhh yes ... but if you notice, his $7 price is sold out. He has not had any tiaras in a very long time. And I'm sure that if he were to get more, he would also raise his price.

This is true for a number of his items ... stuff sold out while the price was reasonable; he has not re-stocked the item, so no need to change the price of something he doesn't have; if item returns to his inventory, the price goes up.

Plus, I'm not even sure he's doing business right now. There's a letter on the home page, dated back in September ... about family difficulties. And I don't think anything has been updated since then.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Quick Question...

Quote Originally Posted by Surflight View Post
    I have looked up on the Free Realms Trader site prices for RL booster VRs. What I need help with is why people buy them for a higher price then they are on this site. Example:
    Sparkling Tiara= $7.00
    You probably would even be able to get one for $30. Why is this so?
    Quote Originally Posted by chris30s View Post
    Ahhh yes ... but if you notice, his $7 price is sold out. He has not had any tiaras in a very long time. And I'm sure that if he were to get more, he would also raise his price.
    This is true for a number of his items ... stuff sold out while the price was reasonable; he has not re-stocked the item, so no need to change the price of something he doesn't have; if item returns to his inventory, the price goes up.
    Plus, I'm not even sure he's doing business right now. There's a letter on the home page, dated back in September ... about family difficulties. And I don't think anything has been updated since then.
    That's true.
    The rarer the item, the higher the price...
    It's also possible that people didn't know about the site or weren't willing or able to pay cash for the item when it was in stock.