Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Android is offline Explorer

Icon5 Quick Farming?

Hey players! I have a question about Farming.
    Are there any ways to farm on FR easily and easily getting stars for lower levels quickly? Cause I got my alt up and going on a Briarwood Farm and I am new to the Briarwood one, and I need ways to quickly level (such as plants to farm and quicker ways to farm.)
    THANKS A BUNCH! <3

Siggy by Jaiyden and Lindei!
    Avvie by Jaiyden and Lindei!

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Quick Farming?

If you surrender your Station Cash, you can use Fertilizer, or you can plant right before you go to bed and farm the next day depending on how long the plants take.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I don't think there's a way to make farming quicker, and I do not see the point of spending SC on farming.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I maxed my farm a while back.. I found that the easiest way to level your farm is to plant the plant that you unlocked at your current level until you reach the next one. Good luck!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    I maxed my farm a while back.. I found that the easiest way to level your farm is to plant the plant that you unlocked at your current level until you reach the next one. Good luck!
    This. These will award the best stars.

I have spent SC on farming, I got the crop duster which allows you to use Fertilizer for coins and it does NOT let my plants instant-grow.

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

How I leveled up was I planted fast growing plants like bumbleberry and sprialmint while I was online then planted a longer growing plant right before I logged off at night. On lower levels you can really see fast leveling using the fast growing plants. Snowberry is a 24hr plant that helps level up as you can plant it even on low level farm. last few levels I planted starnut because while it takes two days (48 hours) it really gives you a lot of stars. For the last level I planted starnut once and snowberry twice to get from level 19 to 20.

adam11 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by merrione View Post
    How I leveled up was I planted fast growing plants like bumbleberry and sprialmint while I was online then planted a longer growing plant right before I logged off at night. On lower levels you can really see fast leveling using the fast growing plants. Snowberry is a 24hr plant that helps level up as you can plant it even on low level farm. last few levels I planted starnut because while it takes two days (48 hours) it really gives you a lot of stars. For the last level I planted starnut once and snowberry twice to get from level 19 to 20.
    this sounds the best way, i'll try it myself.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by merrione View Post
    This is exactly what I did to max out farming. Make sure to do bumbleberry and sprialmint in equal portions that way you can turn them in at the farmer's market for a reward. It is always 25 bumbleberry and sprialmint which is 5 successfully harvested crop of each kind. So for example plant all bumbleberrys, harvest them then plant all spiralmints and repeat. Doing this you will you will make a decent profit from farming. This is a great way to level up until about 17-18 or so then do snowberrys and spiralmint.

Before you log out for the night plant all snowberrys and harvest them the next day, occasionally plant spiralmint to harvest to keep equal portions with the snowberry so you can turn it into the farmer's market as well. Using this method I was able to go from level 1-20 in about a week or week and a half, I did this along time ago, but also made a preety good profit!