Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Quests that get you cool stuff...

Okay, so I learned a lesson on Free Realms today. Don't let people borrow your clothes. Especially not your favorite shirt. So, now that my favorite shirt is gone, I need something else to make me look cool. I know you can get some cool stuff from quests, but I don't know which ones. I was talking to someone who said that they got a vest shirt from a quest, I don't know which one though. So, please... quests...

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Quests that get you cool stuff...

I know girls get a really cute red plaid "small sweater blouse" from the TCG (trading card game) quests
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

KarenSouldancer is offline Explorer

I lost my favourite shirt that way too!

One of my favourite quest items is the Sugar Zinger (? - the big lollipop) from the candy seller in Durango Zoo.
    Another is the conductor baton from doing the quest series that asks you to play Feeling the Beat. I think Wootmoot in Wugachug starts that quest series.

As for clothes, I don't remember - I know I got a lot of tshirts and caps from quests, which I don't really care for.
    Some of the minigames have a clothing item that you can get from the coin shop, for example, in Feeling the Beat (Musician level and up I think) you can get a magenta one shoulder shirt, and harvesting in Briarwood and Wugachug can give you a black or green layered skirt.

I'm sure I didn't get all the exact places right, but it's worth poking around the artifact/harvesting and other freestyle games!

Don't forget to pick up Robgoblin Junkpiles <Rare Collection> to collect keys which open the chests found in each world for cool clothing items. It took me months of playing and a bit of trading to finish the key collections though

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

You can get a white Robgoblin Shirt from Seaside, and a Royal Guard Tabard from the Chapter 1 questline.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 Re: Quests that get you cool stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by KarenSouldancer View Post
    the conductor baton from doing the quest series that asks you to play Feeling the Beat
    thats impossible because the "Conductors Wand" is non-tradeable So you couldnt of given it to someone else to borrow. You must of sold it on accident or something.
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

I think she lost a shirt and she was saying that her favourite adventurer tool was a conducter wand.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Skyler Eaglesaber is offline Amateur Gamer

Those "Special apparels" you seek for can be easily obtained from quests for members. Look out for them as you explore.

Okay! Thank you so much everyone!

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll