Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Questions?

Princess Leopard is offline Master Gamer

Default Questions?

I have a Few Questions that need to be Answered

1st Question Solved

2nd Question solved

3rd Question How do I earn Lots of Coins like a million
    Last edited by Princess Leopard; 01-31-2011 at 10:30 AM.
    Ty Princess Melodie for the Signature & Avatar & the Shop Avatar
    If you believe as Jesus Christ as your Savior and you not afraid to admit it, Put this as your signature.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Questions?

#1 You can take a pic of yourself in FR by going to the 'about me' section and there is a camera icon over your head you can take a pic of yourself there... look however you want and snap a shot then you may have to log out and log back in and go to your profile again and there will be a Portraits option under your current picture.. select a picture from that gallery and put it into your favorites and it should show up as one of your portraits when you view your profile again.

#2 I don't know XD

#3 Earning that amount of coins will take time.. you'll need to let it build up but the best way is during the power hour. There are several ways too. You can do a bunch of the mini games over and over or go into battles. Croaking Veil is what I do and I run straight through all the trappers to the main guys in the battle Han and Hannah, instead of the whole battle... you get the quickest win that way and about 600 coins or more per battle, but that is a tier 4 battle so if you have a job that level you could do that and group with someone for help if you need help getting through it too. There is also the Wizard outside of the Sanctuary who is looking for help with overflowing coins in the cloud...thing. Your goal there is to gather as many coins that you can in the given amount of time... Hope that helps a bit and good luck
    Playing DCUO now

2) you cant 3 lines is the max
    3) saving,selling,battling,tcg

Princess Leopard is offline Master Gamer

Thanks Grim and Jerry That helped a lot
    Ty Princess Melodie for the Signature & Avatar & the Shop Avatar
    If you believe as Jesus Christ as your Savior and you not afraid to admit it, Put this as your signature.