Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zalesana

Title: Question: Small green squares?

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Question: Small green squares?

I have noticed these little green squares underneath people's names, and I want to know what they are. Does it involve with how much reputation a person has? Like I have seen two or three on a couple of names. Or badges?
    Last edited by JasmineJovda; 08-19-2013 at 11:27 PM.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Question: Small green squares?

Well all I know it's not the 1k posts one. *looks at my posts then bars*

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

It has to do with reputation. 8] I think you have to build up quite a bit before you get more than one square. If you hover over the squares in someone's post, it'll say something like "on a distinguished road". What it says changes based on how much reputation that person has built up.
    JasmineJovda likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    It has to do with reputation. 8] I think you have to build up quite a bit before you get more than one square. If you hover over the squares in someone's post, it'll say something like "on a distinguished road". What it says changes based on how much reputation that person has built up.
    Ah! I knew it was gonna be something with the reputation. Thank you. (:
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Its because. I'm so pro bro.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    Its because. I'm so pro bro.
    Nah man, dude dun lie.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I'm going to respond here for the simple chance an Admin will see it and post, because I am a little curious myself.

When I first started posting here, my score shot up rather rapidly. I did not get what I felt was an unusual amount of reps, but I posted a large percentage of threads as opposed to posts, gained friends rapidly, had a referral or two, and my threads generally drew a good response rate. It was for that reason that I always assumed it was related to rep, but incorporated other elements into the mix as well. I could well be wrong, but I do not feel the number of reps I have received alone would account for my current standing.

The only thing I can say for sure is that it was part of the original rep system in place when I first joined, before "likes" were added in with the last forum update.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>