Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Question... Really Need Help

I have a built-in webcam and it says "Webcam has either disabled or has failed. Please check your webcam settings." I tried finding in the computer manufacturer's website but I only found the "Camera Utility." I installed it and it said I had to uninstall my webcam so it will be able to install that. Does this mean it will fix it? I need exact answers because I don't wanna be messing up my webcam. Thanks for any help. Also, if someone has an email on Microsoft Office Outlook, can you send them an email with Yahoo?

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Question... Really Need Help

No, don't install that. You should be able to tinker your webcam back into working order. I don't know what that camera utility software is and by the sound of it neither do you. Until you know what is wrong and what that software is, do not install it. My newb husband had to reformat his laptop recently because he was messing around with install files.

Maybe I misunderstood your Q, but anyone with any email service can receive emails from another service as long as both accounts are setup correctly

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Thank you very much. In that case, I'll just send an email to my computer manufacturer so they can help me fix it.

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

That might be best. Unless it said whatever you were trying to install is an updated version of what you have (which I doubt), you shouldn't uninstall your webcam.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*