Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alexgeorgem

Title: Question on Comic items?

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Question on Comic items?

Hello! Recently I've been debating which Comic book Item I'm going to get, and I had a few questions about them

1. In regards to the spider bite sword and nightmare gear, are they better than the other ninja gear? and is the sword stronger than the others? (issue 1)

2. Does the speed potion increase your speed higher than that of a pet speed buff? (issue 5)
    3. Can you use the brave warrior pup in duels (issue 7)

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Question on Comic items?

Hiya Since no one else has answered this yet, I'll give it a shot.
    Click the pictures to make them bigger!
    Thank you Maxwell Blazingmind for helping me make this guide.

1. Spider Bite Sword
    I compaired this sword to different swords with the same special attack.

Note: "Dragon Blade" Is an old school weapon and is no longer available in game. The "New School Dragonblade" is currently available in SC. The Shadowblade is a sword available in the coin shop.
    Attachment 45044
    Attachment 45041Attachment 45040Attachment 45043

As you can see here, the Spider Bite sword has the same stats as the coin shop blade with the same attack.

2. Nightmare Gear
    I took a look at the Jonin armor available in game to compare stats. They came out as the same.
    Note: Soke and Chunin armor have the same stats as Jonin armor. Attachment 45038Attachment 45037

3. Speed Potion
    I took a look at this one and found that it has the same speed boost as a pet or mount. Sadly it doesn't stack, so if you have a pet or mount (or a pet and a mount) active at the same time as the speed potion, it won't give extra speed. It technically only gives a speed boost when it's the only thing active. It does give a pretty awesome lightning effect around your feet though.

Attachment 45046

4. Battle Puppy!
    This one is my favorite. I tested this one out and sadly you can't use it in duels. It's very cute though!

Attachment 45042
    Attachment 45036
    The comic books aren't being made any more and are pretty difficult to find, so I wish you luck if you decide you're interested in one.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 08-06-2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: One of the pictures didn't come out right.

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

I've found quite a few of issue 1 and 2 available on the Internet, and thanks for the info
    3daysgrace likes this.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Alexgeorgem View Post
    I've found quite a few of issue 1 and 2 available on the Internet, and thanks for the info
    Awesome! Enjoy whatever you choose. And you're very welcome.