Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Pinktree2010
  • 2 Post By Pinktree2010
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident

Title: Question about VIP?

izzywolfriver is offline Explorer

Default Question about VIP?

About a year ago my account was banned for a charge back, but I paid the fees and my account was given back. I was level 5 VIP before I was banned. I then was a non-member so i chose to get the Lifetime membership. My VIP was back to the beginning. I had heard before that lifetime memberships come with an already leveled VIP (my friend received a fully leveled VIP after purchasing lifetime, but this was a bit before) Its been about six months and I do not know what level I am, I can not find the bar that tells me. I still have the VIP title and can use VIP clothing from SC. I just can't wear clothing from other jobs.

I have also heard that they have gotten rid of VIP levels completely, and that there is just one level. I'm a bit confused with all this, so could someone please help me out?

izzywolfriver is offline Explorer

Default Re: Question about VIP?

Clear something up- I was non member after ‚Äči paid the account fees.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

When you end your membership, or your membership ends, your VIP level decreases. The purchase of Lifetime Membership does not come with a level 5 VIP. You can actually mix clothes are any level VIP, the level 5 VIP allows you to mix clothes without changing jobs.
    zachpuppy and Zalesana like this.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    When you end your membership, or your membership ends, your VIP level decreases. The purchase of Lifetime Membership does not come with a level 5 VIP. You can actually mix clothes are any level VIP, the level 5 VIP allows you to mix clothes without changing jobs.
    I couldn't help but ask, are you a Referee? your photo suggests so.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post

Hi zachpuppy,
    I sent you a PM regarding your question.
    zachpuppy and Overlord Joshua like this.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    They need to send spies to FRI to monitor how much we slam $OE for being so greedy and producing SC item after SC item instead of adding new jobs, collections etc. or listening to player suggestions. Maybe after enough observation they might finally learn that mass amount of players are quitting their game for 2 reasons: 1) not enough updates. and 2) the ridiculous rules that make the game seem more like a prison then a playground.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    They need to send spies to FRI to monitor how much we slam $OE for being so greedy and producing SC item after SC item instead of adding new jobs, collections etc. or listening to player suggestions. Maybe after enough observation they might finally learn that mass amount of players are quitting their game for 2 reasons: 1) not enough updates. and 2) the ridiculous rules that make the game seem more like a prison then a playground.
    Other than the filter, I honestly don't really mind the rule-related stuff. But then again, all I do now is kill everything I see in SSV with my golden banhammer...
    Zyonmkxq likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    Other than the filter, I honestly don't really mind the rule-related stuff. But then again, all I do now is kill everything I see in SSV with my golden banhammer...
    Yeah, that was more or less what I was getting at. The censor is my #1 issue with the game. It is like the umbrella subject that most of my issues fall under.

ScarletBel123 is offline Explorer

Ask a referee.