Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

Icon4 Question about premium memberships.

When you buy a premium membership with actually money (Not SC) do you get any SC with it? If not which is better:
    Buying a premium membership or buying SC?

blue200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Question about premium memberships.

Sadly no you do not get any SC for life time member, but you get a bit of a discount in the in game SC store. If you buy a membership you will get monthly items and coins or if you buy SC you can buy what ever you want! The way I see it is your choice!
    Luke Powerhero Thank you Melanie for the Siggie
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and you aren't afraid to admit it. Put this as your Siggie http://www.youtube.com/user/100starfan

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

In that case I'll probably spend a little of my money on SC and then just buy the lifetime membership when I get the chance. Oh well. Still an awesome game I guess

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

A good time to buy a lifetime or monthly membership is during the huge double and triple SC savings. I bought a lifetime membership for something aroun $10 during snowdays XD so, I think SC, but only when there are special deals available. Another thing that was an AWESOME deal was when the lifetime memberships first came out, you got a free lot, ride, coins and a bunch more, really it's a paitence game for the best deal :p