Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default A Question about Photo Editing

Well, hello there(:
    I have a question about photo editing.
    Let's just say that I wanted to crop someone out of a picture, but I wanted to paste what I cropped onto a different picture. How do I do that?
    Thanks.
    ~ Célestina <3

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Maryie is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Question about Photo Editing

Did u try any photo editing cites?

Those might work!
    Maryie
    Insiders

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

You could paste the picture on paint, draw a box around it, copy it, and paste it on your picture which is somewhere else(preferably another paint) that way you can drag another picture out of it to put yours in if you have to. (make sure it is the same background). If I seem to confusing, I am sorry.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

So you want to crop an object/person out of an existing picture, and insert that onto some other picture?

Well I use photoshop CS5 extended, and there's a tool called "Quick Selection Tool". What you basically do is, select the object/person with that tool, and you click CTRL+C, which copies it. And then you go to the picture you want to insert it, and click CTRL+V. You move it around, and place it where you want it to be.

That's the in-short method, of course the part where you're going to select the object/person is going to be the hardest so that will take you a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    You could paste the picture on paint, draw a box around it, copy it, and paste it on your picture which is somewhere else(preferably another paint) that way you can drag another picture out of it to put yours in if you have to. (make sure it is the same background). If I seem to confusing, I am sorry.
    That would also be a solution, but I'm sure the person isn't in a box-shape, so it would copy the background, too.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Yes, that's exactly what I'm wanting to do, Keith. One more question: Is Photoshop free? Or do you have to pay? If so, I guess I can't edit my photo then.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

im not good at that kind of thing, so i just go on paint and do the settings and crop

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9