Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: QUEST KEYS!!!

scottyfire is offline Explorer

Default QUEST KEYS!!!

I just wanted to know what keys do you get from quest and who gives the quest and what area they are in
    Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me a third time OH FORGET IT

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: QUEST KEYS!!!

hm.. keys?? for the treasure chests? theres only one key which is from a quest, the key to the city which you start doing by speaking to mayor crystalline in snowhilll..the rest of the keys are found in goblin junks which you can find them everywhere.. however, every junks have different collections, so yes its hard to find the keys.. faster way is to buy from someone else.. good luck !

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Basically there are eight keys per chest. There is only one key that you need to do a quest for. This quest is for members only. There are different places where robgoblin junk piles come and every place gives you different stuff.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

I think there is only one key that you get from a quest..if youre talking about the collection.
    That key is "Key to the City." You start that quest in snow hill. Im pretty sure it begins with the mayor. If you cant find the quest or may have started it already, search the questline on Free Realms Zam. (its a members only quest Btw)
    Last edited by Meagan Goldlight; 04-27-2010 at 10:07 AM.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

If you're too lazy to go look for keys, there are actually some that you can get from junkpiles and quests, for example at the end of a quest chain in Merry Vale it gives you a king's key, and one in Shrouded Glade gives a different key but I can't remember which..

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

You can get keys if you explore and find rare robgoblin junk piles.
    Last edited by Autumnpetal; 04-27-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Mistake

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

In addition to the Key to the City mentioned multiple times, you can obtain the King's Key by completing the At the End of the Rainbow quest given by Wugunbump in northern Merry Vale, started by speaking to Nymmi or Luella in Merry Vale to obtain the A Very Merry Welcome quest and the Jeweled Key by completing the A Healthy Dose quest given by Daphne in Shrouded Glade, started by speaking to Tran in northern Shrouded Glade for the Tran's Plant quest. (It's a pun from the word "transplant" if you didn't notice.) These two keys can also be found in certain Rare Robgoblin Junk Piles.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    In addition to the Key to the City mentioned multiple times, you can obtain the King's Key by completing the At the End of the Rainbow quest given by Wugunbump in northern Merry Vale, started by speaking to Nymmi or Luella in Merry Vale to obtain the A Very Merry Welcome quest and the Jeweled Key by completing the A Healthy Dose quest given by Daphne in Shrouded Glade, started by speaking to Tran in northern Shrouded Glade for the Tran's Plant quest. (It's a pun from the word "transplant" if you didn't notice.) These two keys can also be found in certain Rare Robgoblin Junk Piles.
    .....which I already mentioned but with not enough detail.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Besides key to the city, I know there are others that you can get from quests but also from junkpiles. I think I remember one from shrouded glade that gave a key and another one that gave one somewhere else. I know they were both members onlly though. Hope I helped/ It will probably be easier just to give 1,000 coins to someone for the key you need. Hope I helped.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post

I was thinking of A healthy Dose. 8D
    Last edited by Chris Blazingsea; 04-27-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Vestaloyne is offline Explorer

I've also received keys and other collection items when pets dig up chests.