Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default PS3 Question...

Ok, so here is my problem. I have an account on my PS3 and my sister's PS3. I use the same PSN account on both, but I want to delete my PS3 (not PSN) account from my sister's PS3. I'm not sure what will happen. Will I keep all my map packs and keep my level from Black Ops or will ALL my data be deleted except for my PSN? Rep to best answer.

Default Re: PS3 Question...

Help.....?

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Ooh, this is a good question.

I never owned multiple PS3s at a time, so... I'm not of any help to you, dude. Sorry.

I have another question. How do hackers hack? I heard they need to know your email address for them to hack and if they don't know it, they can't hack. Am I right? I want to know to keep myself safe. Rep to best answer.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Well I actually had to watch about a 20 minute long video about what hackers need, and the video was explaining that all they really need is any type of personal information about you like your email address, name, and etc, to hack.. But that for internet/computer wise. If you mean for your PS3, I'm not sure.

And there are three PS3s in my home: My little brother's, my second oldest brother's and my step father's. My little brother plays on his PS3 and our older brothers but I don't think he has ever tried to delete his PSN account from one of them.. I'll have to ask him later..
    So right now, sorry I'm not really any help for the original question?..

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    Well I actually had to watch about a 20 minute long video about what hackers need, and the video was explaining that all they really need is any type of personal information about you like your email address, name, and etc, to hack.. But that for internet/computer wise. If you mean for your PS3, I'm not sure.

And there are three PS3s in my home: My little brother's, my second oldest brother's and my step father's. My little brother plays on his PS3 and our older brothers but I don't think he has ever tried to delete his PSN account from one of them.. I'll have to ask him later..
    So right now, sorry I'm not really any help for the original question?..
    So I can give out my username safely and not worried about being hacked?

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

1st: you still could be hacked just by that if they are a great hacker so you should play it safe and not..
    2nd: I have had more than just 1 ps3 before and with deleting it on one you'll keep the data from what you had on the game I thinkit will work but it is 50/50 chance sometimes it won't work that way but eiter way you'd still have your psn rep.
    Still here and still around

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Yes, they can't hack an account without the password AND username. If they have the username they will have to try and get the e-mail and e-mail password. So don't worry, your safe.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TechDeck14 View Post
    So I can give out my username safely and not worried about being hacked?
    You should be safe if you were to tell somebody your username
    --

Also I asked my brother about the original question:
    He said that you will/would lose the PS3 account if you were to delete it from your sisters PS3,
    He also said that he knows this because he was at his friends house and his friend has a PS3, he tried to delete his account from his friends PS3, I guess because he got on it over there, and it said he would lose everything, I'm assuming because it's all one account and if you were to delete it at one place, you would be deleting it completely.