Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Zalesana
  • 1 Post By Michael23 Jordan23

Title: Profile Picture?

Default Profile Picture?

I'm newish to Insider and I can't figure out how to change my profile picture. Do I have to be a certain "rank' to be able to do that because I'm only an Explorer. I tried clicking on the ? where my profile picture would be, but it just refreshed my profile. Please Help.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Profile Picture?

Miss Morose made a nice guide about this that can be found here:

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...natures-52912/

You have to have at least 10 posts to have a profile picture, which you have. You should be able to set one by following this guide. 8] Let me know if you have any problems.
    AangXD likes this.

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI. Haven't been on in a while so idk all the new people. Ok, so about your prof. pic you need 10 posts (like Zalesana said). You can go to the link she gave you or read this. You can go to the top right hand corner of FRI, click "Settings", scroll down until you see "Edit Profile Picture". Click that and put in the pics URL in (from copy and pasting) or choose one from you computer. Hope I helped!
    Kayopuro likes this.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.‚Äč-

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Adding on to what the Zalesana and Michael said, because they're correct!, when you choose your Avatar, profile picture + if you add a picture to your signature, or just a picture anywhere on the forums

Please remember this rule:
    * Do not Post Personal Pictures (or pictures of friends, family, etc, anyone who is not a celebrity)
    *NOTE: A person is considered a "celebrity" if they have a profile on www.imdb.com.

Thank you I swear I checked there several times, but I must have just skimmed over it. Thanks!