Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Neon Mango is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 Profile Page Help?

I just recently went to the homepage of Free Realms and logged in, but when my computer was loading my profile page my computer displayed an error key on my screen saying that something went wrong.
    I was wondering if Free Realms was done, it was just my computer and if any of you players out there were experiencing this issue as well?

Thanks,
    Neon Mango <3

IGN: Pöoh Bear

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Re: Profile Page Help?

Yeah the game has been incredibly buggy lately, more so then usual. They still have not fixed the samples bug which has been a known issue for atleast 2 weeks. My guess is that they are perhaps working on/testing updates like the SSV expansion and maybe that is why the game is so buggy. They are doing another "Ask a Dev Vlog" soon and maybe they will reveal some new info and insight into what is going on.

Okay, good to know. Its just that I don't remember seeing any notification that they were going to be shutting down all servers and work on the game. :/ So I was just wondering the whole time, hoping that it wasn't my computer being mean. ^^

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

There will be an update but everything that comes out will be locked, it must be something quite big ...

Okay, it MUST be something quite big, because for the second/third day in a row, I can't get to my FR profile page. -.-
    Any follow-up information anyone has to share?