Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 PROBLEM WITH FORUMS!

Ok- this is kinda directed towards the administrators of fri, every time I try to POST in the "News and Announcements" section of the fri Forums, I keep getting a-

En Quote" gigatomboy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    "

Could someone tell me how to get rid of this??? PLEASE help...

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: PROBLEM WITH FORUMS!

Hmmm, if you're trying to make a front page post, only admins, mods, leaders, ect have access to posting there.
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

I'm not trying to do a front page post... lol that's ridiculous, I'm trying to post in the
    "FRI News & Announcements" Area (A link if you need proof_
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...isplay.php?f=6 "

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I believe that it's official announcements from exclusively the staff. Hope that helps.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Oh... ok then... Thanks for the help.