Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Price Check Board.

Since this board is full of price checks on items, and the TCG board is full of price checks on VRs, and the Mods seem content to allow it, why bother to have a price check sub-forum on the Market board at all?

People tell me they do not post to that forum because it does not get any traffic, but does that really give them a right to ignore the rules simply for their own benefit? The growing number of market based threads all over the forum simply junk up boards that are intended to serve another purpose.

Please Mods, start relocating these threads to where they belong, or change the name of this site from Free Realms Insider to something that reflects its current nature like Free Realms Traders.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Price Check Board.

IIRC it costs money to get a new website domain, and I haven't noticed too much PC content other than in the help forum.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    or change the name of this site from Free Realms Insider to something that reflects its current nature like Free Realms Traders.
    You could do the same for FRM, because I'm quite sure that there's a great deal of traffic that goes into ITS market section as well.

EDIT: Hey, I just noticed this is my 1,800th post.
    Last edited by The Flaming Trident; 06-24-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSilentgulf View Post
    IIRC it costs money to get a new website domain, and I haven't noticed too much PC content other than in the help forum.
    I'm not sure if she was serious.

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    EDIT: Hey, I just noticed this is my 1,800th post.
    Congrats

IGN~Gummy
    ├čear

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    You could do the same for FRM, because I'm quite sure that there's a great deal of traffic that goes into ITS market section as well.
    All fan sites get a lot of market traffic. The difference is whether or not it's directed towards the appropriate forum. My complaint is not that the amount of market traffic is bad, but the fact that it pops up in various forums (some worse than others) as opposed to one of the two forums that are designed for it.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    All fan sites get a lot of market traffic. The difference is whether or not it's directed towards the appropriate forum. My complaint is not that the amount of market traffic is bad, but the fact that it pops up in various forums (some worse than others) as opposed to one of the two forums that are designed for it.
    I haven't seen any market stuff in other forums

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSilentgulf View Post
    I haven't seen any market stuff in other forums
    How odd......
    In your first post to this thread you stated that you DO see them in the Help forum.
    That post was a bit more accurate than your last one, considering there are three price check threads on the first page of the Help forum at the time I made this post.

If it does not bother you that people post outside the designated forums, I would disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion.

If it does not bother you if the staff does not enforce the rules of the forum, I would disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion.

If perhaps you feel that I am simply overstating the issue, then I am sure there are others that would agree with you. I don't expect everyone to agree with my opinions. It DOES happen, and it DOES bother me, but if the majority of the members could care less, then I guess I will just have to live with that.

If on the other hand you are going to say that what I have posted is false, than you have either not taken the time to look, or you are stating something as fact that you yourself know not to be true. I will be glad to debate the points of my opinion with you, but I have no desire to debate an issue with someone that leads off with a falsehood that can be easily disproved.

I did take another look yesterday, and didn't see any even in the help forum. I'm not up for debating anything. It does not bother me on both of those counts. Even if someone were to post a PC in another forum, it isn't a big issue to me. Sometimes there are accidental posts as well and they should be nicely asked to post in the right section next time. I feel that you are overstating it a little bit.

Edit: The mods could just move the threads
    Last edited by GriffinSilentgulf; 06-30-2013 at 03:01 PM.