Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Power Hour Help?

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

Default Power Hour Help?

Okay, I have recently discovered that I've been making very little money when I have power hour.
    Anyone have suggestions on what I should? So far this is what I do:

-Croaking Vale
    -Farming/Weeding
    -Chest from Sea Side
    -The Coin quest from sanctuary

Anything is appreciated!
    What is this? A community of depression?

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Power Hour Help?

Croaking Vale and farming are quite helpful to do with power hour. I use to do farming first then head to Croaking Vale with the remaining minutes I had left with my power hour. It really helped me earn quite some coins. Usually I can make somewhere around 300k+ within a month or so depending if I'm in the mood to farm or just doing some dungeons.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Thanks Ciana! That's a good idea!

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Sunstone Valley also seems useful. The enemies/foes there drop quite a lot of coins. I usually go there with or without my power hour.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

At Croaking Vale I can do a run thru in about 1 1/2 min. If I get in a serious grinding mood I can make a little over 30k in an hour. Add one coin scroll here and there (dont be greedy and try more than one, they dont stack. The last one you start over rides the previous) and I'd have a nice hunk of change quick.

How much are you making?
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Yeah, sunstone valley is a great place! Although, I'm not too lucky when I go there and try and get coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    At Croaking Vale I can do a run thru in about 1 1/2 min. If I get in a serious grinding mood I can make a little over 30k in an hour. Add one coin scroll here and there (dont be greedy and try more than one, they dont stack. The last one you start over rides the previous) and I'd have a nice hunk of change quick.

How much are you making?
    During my Power hour I currently only make around 5-8k So I don't get very much coins, so in the whole month I usually get eh, I'd say... 50-80k, what am I doing that makes it so I don't get alot :/ Today I ran through croaking vale about 8 times, then bixies hive 5... I then did the quest at sanctuary (coin one) and went to the boat to catch the daily coins it gives, so in total I only got 6k.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Do the artifact minigame outside of Vale of the Ancients. You only have to complete the first part then imediately quit the minigame. Each minigame should run less then 1 minute and yeild atleast 200 coins. I find that my average is usually around 35k per hour, typical results should be between 30-40k per hour. It is better then croaking vale imo and what makes it particularly favorable is the fact that you can do the artifact minigame with one hand (point and click) while croaking vale requires 2 hands on the keyboard. This means you can do other things while playing the minigame (I would usually be eating lunch/dinner while doing power hour,) so it requires far less effort.

Doing this consistantly everyday for a month, I would net around 1.2m coins. This is one of the most efficent ways to make coins, another good method is farming while not on power hour, have enough samples to complete a recipe multiple times then turn them in during power hour so you can get double the amount of coins you normally would. These 2 methods stacked I would make over 3m per month. This will be the best way to make coins until you can afford to purchase multiple rares and begin merchanting. I was able to make enough coins within about 5 months to be able to buy just about every VR in the game not including retired VRs.
    gunieapig1234 likes this.

Dang, your one of the most helpful people on the FRI... I've never thought of doing the Vale of the Ancients, instead I did the mining games etc, that are like it. 1mill+ coins a month? I used to think that was impossible! Until, you said it thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Do the artifact minigame outside of Vale of the Ancients. You only have to complete the first part then imediately quit the minigame. Each minigame should run less then 1 minute and yeild atleast 200 coins. I find that my average is usually around 35k per hour, typical results should be between 30-40k per hour. It is better then croaking vale imo and what makes it particularly favorable is the fact that you can do the artifact minigame with one hand (point and click) while croaking vale requires 2 hands on the keyboard. This means you can do other things while playing the minigame (I would usually be eating lunch/dinner while doing power hour,) so it requires far less effort.

Doing this consistantly everyday for a month, I would net around 1.2m coins. This is one of the most efficent ways to make coins, another good method is farming while not on power hour, have enough samples to complete a recipe multiple times then turn them in during power hour so you can get double the amount of coins you normally would. These 2 methods stacked I would make over 3m per month. This will be the best way to make coins until you can afford to purchase multiple rares and begin merchanting. I was able to make enough coins within about 5 months to be able to buy just about every VR in the game not including retired VRs.
    Zyonmkxq likes this.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gunieapig1234 View Post
    Dang, your one of the most helpful people on the FRI... I've never thought of doing the Vale of the Ancients, instead I did the mining games etc, that are like it. 1mill+ coins a month? I used to think that was impossible! Until, you said it thanks!
    Anytime friend, if you need advice/tips on anything just let me know.

Alright, thanks!

EDIT: One last question, I've searched and searched for max miner gear, but can't figure out where to get it, perhaps you might know?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Anytime friend, if you need advice/tips on anything just let me know.
    Last edited by gunieapig1234; 01-29-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast