Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Posting Pictures?

Hi! Its my Jake, I just got a hoverboard and I wanted to post me on the hoverboard as my Avie. How do I post my own picture?

Please help me!
    Last edited by Theninjadude47; 05-22-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Posting Pictures?

Take a picture and save it. If you need help with that, this (How to: Pictures in Freerealms!) may help. Once saved, click on the gears at the top of the page that are just above your name and choose Edit Avatar. Once the page loads, scroll to the very bottom. You should see two fields below the pre-set avatars: "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website" and "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer". Under Option 2, click on Browse/Choose File (may say either one, doesn't really matter). Find the picture you want and select it (click Open if necessary). Just below Option 2, hit Save Changes.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

All it says is "Not Valid Image File"
    Plz help!
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Make sure the pic is a .jpeg, .png, etc. and not a .bmp.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

well idk how to either but wait o umm click f9 or f-10
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

I'm just going to guess and say you know how to take pictures on Free Realms and save them to your computer, if you don't you can visit this link: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=5280 (How to: Pictures in Freerealms!)
    To put the saved picture as your avi you have to go under "My Controls" and click "Edit Avatar". Then near the bottom of the page click "browse" and find the picture you saved on your computer in your documents or whereever you saved it. When you click it, it will bring you back to the FRI page and just click "Save Avatar".
    *Remember to have a custom avatar you must have at least 10 posts. =)*
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

KarenSouldancer is offline Explorer

At what point to you get "not valid image file"?

(I guess you figured it out! Looks like you have a picture of you on a hover board as the avie already!)

AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer

First you press the print screen button. Then you paste your picture on Paint.net. You crop it to the size you want and save it. Then you come on free realms insider. You press your controls and change avvie. You browse, and find the picture you just saved I think under pictures. Double click it and click save. It might be too big though

If you post a picture on a thread click insert picture. You might have to save the pic to photobucket and get the image url
    Last edited by AutumnBubbles2; 05-29-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead

Ok, i made a similar post when i first started, and tons of ppl posted exactly what these guys are saying, but i eventually figured out (on my won) that you need to have a certain number of posts to have an album. when you get an album, follow these steps:

• open the album in a seperate tab or window
    • find the image you want to put in a post
    • copy the URL in the box beneath the picture
    • click on the ,picture icon up there
    • paste URL in the box
    • Alakazam, you got the picture in, hope this helps

I quit...

lucy77 is offline Amateur Gamer

in the game hit F12 then the PRTSC button next to F12 then go to paint and hit CTRL v and when you upload go to browse and look for it in your pictures
    ing: Versace