Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Default Is it possible to get normal Freestyle jobs clothing in orange?

I'm talking about clothes like the Swirly Shirt, the Hoodie, Bermuda Shorts, et cetera et cetera. I really need some orange things for my LTR team. But I'm not a member anymore and I'm almost completely broke on SC.

I browsed around the Marketplace because all clothing items there may come in orange... but I don't really like many of them, let alone can I afford them! I think an orange polo or Swirly Shirt would be cool, but I'm not sure if they even exist.

Also, I've seen TONS of people wearing black, fingerless gloves. How in the world did you get those? I can't find them in the Coin Shop nor Marketplace... do I need keys to open chests for them?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is it possible to get normal Freestyle jobs clothing in orange?

I'm afraid I can't answer your 'orange shirt' issue (I'm sure you checked the Coin Shop already), but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk894 View Post
    ...I've seen TONS of people wearing black, fingerless gloves. How in the world did you get those? I can't find them in the Coin Shop nor Marketplace... do I need keys to open chests for them?
    Those are the Blackspore Exploration Gloves, so yes: you'll need to finish the Useful Keys collection and then open the Blackspore chest to get the gloves, among other things.

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

The orange clothes you mentioned used to be available from the Vault. I think you will have to find somebody to trade with to get them now.

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, orange clothes are really hard to get. If I recall correctly though I believe one of the FR birthday shirts was orange. I believe it was the won for Wugachug. Other than that you'll either have to buy some SC stuff or buy orange stuff off of other players.

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Some quests award discontinued clothing, so I bet there's at least one quest in Sacred Grove that awards orange clothing.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer

IDK maybe if you tell the price i can help you get some. I am buying outfits for my team too

IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead