Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Is it Possible......

Is it possible that many of the people that have left they are coming on new accounts on FRI and still play on FR on a unknown character?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is it Possible......

You are not allowed to have multiple accounts here on FRI. (it is allowed for FR though I believe...)

If anything, why? I would go back to my old account and confirm I have come back. You shouldn't be embarrassed or anything...

Most of the time, if you are banned on FRI you can't make a new account without getting caught again after. So I assume they know something IP wise...

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    You are not allowed to have multiple accounts here on FRI. (it is allowed for FR though I believe...)

If anything, why? I would go back to my old account and confirm I have come back. You shouldn't be embarrassed or anything...

Most of the time, if you are banned on FRI you can't make a new account without getting caught again after. So I assume they know something IP wise...
    What does IP mean?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Internet Protocol

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Thanks! And now...nm I don't want to make you like a teacher and get detention.....

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    Free Realms indeed allows multiple accounts. Heh, I sent in a ticket once because I couldn't log off of one account and log on to the other (in my Support History; I am sometimes reluctant to clear my cache).
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

You are only allowed one account on Free Realms Insider. It is against the rules you signed up with to create anymore than that one account per person, if you need your username changed you can contact an administrator. Even if you have multiple characters on Free Realms - you may not have multiple accounts on here.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.