Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Portraits

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Portraits

Are portraits still glitched? When I try to delete some portraits I get an error and I am unable to delete. Also when I take new portraits they do not appear in my gallery. I have noticed this problem as far back as during the gloam invasion, seems like it hasnt been fixed. Anyone having the same problems?

ELI5 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Portraits

For me they still are in some ways...

I sent in a ticket about this a few days ago, was told it's like that for a lot of ppl and their still working on it, I then did get the ability to add new pictures, but still NOT be able to delete any.

Then last night, I had to go in and uninstall then re-install the FR game because of a lot of other issues going wrong in the game for me, man...that sucked, because it takes FOREVER and also because NOW it takes another forever to get things on the game to want to load up again: *BIG SIGH*

Still, now I can play the Treasure War game [just one of a few things I couldn't do before, and so is why I uninstalled re-installed the FR game last night], but I was in the game just a while ago and then the server I was on got shut down.

Eh, it's always something, just gotta keep rolling with the punches.

‚ÄčEverybody was Kung Fu fighting!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

As the gloam invasion, way back my friend, waayyyyy back.

Not only do they not show up, but when they do, they are so bugged it's just funny. Your smaller, bigger, naked, green, black, yellow wearing a cave outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI5 View Post
    For me they still are in some ways...

I sent in a ticket about this a few days ago, was told it's like that for a lot of ppl and their still working on it, I then did get the ability to add new pictures, but still NOT be able to delete any.

Then last night, I had to go in and uninstall then re-install the FR game because of a lot of other issues going wrong in the game for me, man...that sucked, because it takes FOREVER and also because NOW it takes another forever to get things on the game to want to load up again: *BIG SIGH*

Still, now I can play the Treasure War game [just one of a few things I couldn't do before, and so is why I uninstalled re-installed the FR game last night], but I was in the game just a while ago and then the server I was on got shut down.

Eh, it's always something, just gotta keep rolling with the punches.

Wow thats some bad luck, hope everything is alright now. I have had to uninstall and reinstall FR a few times as well and yeah everytime you port to a location the game takes forever to load it again. And yeah there was some kind of maitenance going on yesterday, alot of players saying it was to fix the collecting farming samples bug.

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    As the gloam invasion, way back my friend, waayyyyy back.

Not only do they not show up, but when they do, they are so bugged it's just funny. Your smaller, bigger, naked, green, black, yellow wearing a cave outfit.
    Yeah that is another thing I have noticed. Some of my avatars are taller while others are shorter and when I check other players profiles sometimes they are multicolored like black, green, yellow, ect. like someone just took a bunch of paint cans and threw them at the wall.