Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

robfireburn is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Pools, Life guardstations, and juice bars - only for the summer????

Hey, so i just bought a pool i would also like a lifeguard station, but i dont want to buy it right now...but what if its only for the summer, and i dont get SC until it's gone! will pools and stuff be availible all year or just in summer?
    come water my plants, first chatty tent to the right!
    View my wait loss blog!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pools, Life guardstations, and juice bars - only for the summer????

The items were added late in the celebration and can also be Seaside themed decor (as Nymo pointed out). I doubt they'll be removed; they should be available from now until the end of Free Realms.
    However, that's just a guess. A Referee may be able to tell you a definite answer.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

I don't think the new items such as the Juice Bar, Above Ground Swimming Pool, Lifeguard Station as well as other housing items will be removed mainly because it falls under the category of "Housing" in the SC Market. They usually remove the items that are only on the "Holiday" section.. So don't worry

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I'm pretty sure they won't remove it if it's in the housing section.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~