Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

allerleirauh3 is offline Explorer

Icon9 Plz Help Me With My Video, How Do I Get Rid Of the UI Without Getting Rid Of The Chat Bubbles?

I NEED help! How do I get rid of the UI WITHOUT getting rid of the chat bubbles? My friends and I are making a vid and they are getting VERY VERY VERY IMPATIENT!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!!

Forever Free To Be ME

Myth is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Plz Help Me With My Video, How Do I Get Rid Of the UI Without Getting Rid Of The Chat Bubbles?

Unfortunately that is not possible but your best option would be making the video then cropping it with a program which program i'm not sure
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Plz Help Me With My Video, How Do I Get Rid Of the UI Without Getting Rid Of The Chat Bubbles?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Unfortunately that is not possible but your best option would be making the video then cropping it with a program which program i'm not sure
    Also, if you ask nicely, some staff members may be able to help you out.

Miss Michaela is offline Amateur Gamer

Sorry! I don't think it is possible to do so, but you can crop them out. I use AVS Video editor, which I downloaded. It is free, and free of viruses. It is very easy to use. Hope I helped! Also, members of staff on FRI and FR could help you out.

xxMichii

allerleirauh3 is offline Explorer

Oh because I see on other pplz videos they can do stuff like that...like remove the stuff around them.

Forever Free To Be ME