Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: PLZ HELP

freerealmstocom is offline Explorer

Icon5 PLZ HELP

PLZZ HELP PPL IMA SO LOST!!!!!! I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET UMM... i cant remember wut i waz gunna say umm ill posf wen im ready

freerealmstocom is offline Explorer

Default Re: PLZ HELP

doof doof doof doof

@freerealmstocom
    Please don't post a thread unless you actually need help.

♥~Jaceilyn~♥

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Hi (: Welcome to Insiders, By the way. This forum is for when you need help, so please refrain to posting here unless you need help. This will make it easier for the staff of Insiders to keep the forums clean. You're welcome to post if you have a question, but if you forget , there isn't really even a point of it, is there? Thanks!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

hello FreeRealmsTocom!,

I'm here because I Was Noted Of Spam, or Of a Unreasoniable Thread. Although your New,
    Moderators Wont Give You to many Chance's of This "Spam" Post's keeping the Forum "clean"
    (What Claire Said) Is The Most important thing We Can Do Here At Free Realms Insiders!
    i Welcome You to Insiders Blog However Ill Let this Slide since You Don't Know Much Of the
    Rules. People Like Smoochie cuddlekins, Princess Claire, and Me(Toxic Seth) Go through these
    Thread Lines and See Who all Needs Help If You Do Acually need Help You May Contact me By
    Clicking on My name and click on" View Profile " And Just Leave a Vm(Visitor message) Or You can PM(Private Message)Me By Doing the Same Clicking on My name and Click " Private Message "
    then Make a Title And Put what you Need help With! Or Maybe You can Just edit The port By Clicking Edit Under your Post and Re-writing You help Question! Thanks For Understanding! P.s I left Links To My Profile and private Message's.
    In All Due Respect,
    ~Toxic Seth(Trusted Through many)
    Last edited by Toxic Seth; 08-11-2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: To Give A Link (:

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Maximus is offline Explorer

ya please but when u do remember any body will be happy to help!

Maximus is offline Explorer

hey toxic seth there is a lifetime membership so i think its $40 ( just trying to help )