Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: pls help O_O

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Default pls help O_O

ok this girl tried to hack me but she was having trouble is what my friend said she said and i sent in a ticket but she only talked to me through whisper and not the open chat and i already sent in the ticket before i thought of this what can i do now to not get in trouble i have some one for a witness too :
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: pls help O_O

I'd help, but I kept the grammar up, so I can't understand the 'online' abbreviations anymore.
    hello

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Can you please speak more clearly? I can't understand your problem. It would be better if you explain it.

~Beso.
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

Magneta is offline Pro Gamer

I don't think she will hack you. It's probable that it's a threat. Nothing more. If your having trouble you should contact a referee or call their number.

"How to Contact Tech & Billing Support on the Phone:

Talk to one of our techs directly by calling 858-790-5200. Phone lines are open Monday through Friday from 6:00am - 7:00pm PT (excluding holidays). Remember that this is not a toll-free call - it's a call to San Diego, California, so be sure to get your parent's permission first!"

"For International Players:
    Please use the following phone numbers for your area. Remember that these numbers are not toll free and are considered long distance from within each country. Players using the "Outside France" phone number will be subject to International fees."

Got that information straight off the site. If you need anymore help you should check it out https://help.freerealms.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20967/~/how-to-get-help
    Hope i helped!

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

ok, guys this is all solved and she did some more stuff that i cant talk about because its a rule and the referee said they would be keeping a watch on her and for me to block her but no one is able to hack on fr and that most of the time when people get hacked that they gave there user and pass witch i have never done so thanks guy
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy