Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Please read!

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon4 Please read!

This is scary O_O, everytime i go up to a wall i see a thing where it say press x or click, but the item is not there! O_O I lost two gumball machines and one standard floor lamp this way, its either inside the wall, floor, or underneath and i really need it back O_O. Also where do you get these really cool shirts that are blue w/ the orange free realms tree? i really, really want one they are really cool. Please fix this Free realms! i really need my Gumball Machines back.

" If you mess up at something, like a minigame or a quest, try try again and by the third time you'll win it by the minute"

" Remember, Slow & Steady wins the race. What does this mean? Well, concluded to the book, When your super duper fast you get tired or thirsty and must take a break, and when your slow you don't have to take breaks and you past the Fast one, so don't put on a Fast One, or you'll lose the race!" From the book Tortoise and the Hare.

" can you acutlaly raed this? by a sutdy in a uinvrestiy, olny the frist and lsat letetr in a wrod msut be the smae, but you cuold sitll raed it! cool huh?"

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Please read!

the shirts are when they have 100,0000 player or something, and i think you should send in a ticket
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

this has happend to me loads of times O_O"....
    i fix it by clicking where the object went missing and press remove....
    and yes a ticket would be useful
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

Lol that never happened to me but everytime i play Demo Derby with my friends and i hit a wall reall hard i just fall through the floor XD (that still happens)

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

I had a lamp in my Free Realms apartment go missing and not show up in any way ...