Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Frunzulitza is offline Explorer

Icon5 Please help with quest "the great scare"

I talked to the ghost hunter in Sacred grove and i started the quest "The great scare" And it sais to "Foil the Pumpkin Prince's plans!" And the Goal is to "Defeat the Pumpkin Prince"

The problem is i can't find the pumpkin prince..... can you please help me?

Myth is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Please help with quest "the great scare"

Ok the quest that goes along with "The Pumpkin Prince is terrorizing_______!!! is "The Great Scare" to defeat the Pumpkin Prince and Get credit for it i believe you have to click on a box near the pumpkin prince battle zone and pick up the Ectoplasmitic things from the box (it's hard to miss there's a lot of people around it) then a combat ability will appear with the in the 3rd ability window (this ability is for any job) attack the pumpkin prince with this ability to defeat him and get credit for it. Feel free the Rep me
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless

cottoncandy567 is offline Explorer

I got it to work! You have to go to the ghost hunter in brairwood and his quest works!

thank you bouth

TheUndertaker is offline Amateur Gamer

notifications for where he is pop up...but some people have been having the problem of it not saying you defeated him when you have.
    ~If you suck at drawing, dont make us suffer, practice in secret until youre good enough to put it on the internet~

i have the exact same problem. how can i fix it?

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Ok, the Quest the Ghost Hunters give you is "partially" bugged. When it says defeat the Pumpkin Prince, they are talking about the the Prince that appears at different locations; "The Pumpkin Prince is terrorizing Snowhill / Bristlewood / Stillwater Crossing"

If you have defeated the Pumpkin Prince using the Ectoplasmic Destabilizer, and you dont get credit, then you may have to drop the quest and get it again from one of the other Ghost Hunters (I know there is one in Sanctuary and Bristlewood, I'm not sure where the third is this year...)

But this bug was suppose to be fixed in the Oct. 21st Update.

If you need any other info, be sure to visit my guide (the link is in my signature)

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service