Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Title: Please help me D:

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Please help me D:

I went on my account today and I found all my vaults and shades gone. I shared my account with a friend but I changed my password before I found that they were gone so my friend didn't know it.
    I don't know what to do, I'm do scared. I've been hacked once, and it was not good.
    Last edited by Aubss; 09-16-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Please help me D:

Well, since this has never happened to me, I don't know how much help I can be, but I would send in a ticket-if you haven't already-and see what they say about it. And then, depending on the reply, you might have a better idea of what happened. It may just be a glitch, or there is the possibility of hacking, although if you changed your password, I don't think that's the case, at least not by your friend.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

I have sent in a ticket right after I saw myself not wearing my shades-since they are glued to my head basically-, and I know it is not a glitch because it was only vaults and other items in that category.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Hmm...then it might be hacking. I remember a long time ago, right after they first released the housing update, some of my rares went missing and I never got them all back. I have no idea where they went or why. And I am sure I wasn't hacked. I guess that could be this situation, maybe?

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

I hope it is, I don't know why my hackers chose me since I'm like, cheap.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

I've been hacked before, It turned out a lot of people were hacked at that time (some type of mass hacking) luckily The staff tracked the hackers down. I sent a ticket in describing what had happened and what items were taken (exact colors) and what day I found those items to be missing. My advice to you would be to send a very.very.very detailed ticket about this. Also don't be rude to them, they do have a lot of questions to answer. They'll eventually get to your ticket. They're pretty busy weeding out the liars and so forth. The more detailed ticket the better (they don't have to go digging for answers as much as a one sentence ticket saying 'I WAS HACKED! HELP ME!!!'. I hope you get your items back Aubss =)

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

Okay, thank you Elliot. I will send them another ticket explaining everything. You are a big help.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    I shared my account with a friend but I changed my password before I found that they were gone so my friend didn't know it.
    They may have taken the items before you changed your pass. Your friend would be my first suspect in my line of questioning.

The items were gone today, after I changed it.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Maybe Queen Raven took them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast