Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BlackRose44 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Please help me ! And answer if you know for sure about what will happen!!

if you bought a membership hair color during this free trial weekend will it go away after this trial thing ends because i really likes my new hair color and style but i bought it during this free trial thing will they take it away???

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Please help me ! And answer if you know for sure about what will happen!!

I'm pretty sure that once you use the colour it's permanent unless you dye it again. It shouldn't go away after the trial weekend. Because it's the same as if someone had a membership and it ran out. They still have the new hair colour! Hope that helps!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Please help me ! And answer if you know for sure about what will happen!!

No, it'll stay. (unless the ripped us big time)

Thank you so much

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

It will stay, that happened to my person but I didn't even have a membership. It was during an update and it was kinda a glitch that let me use random member makeup I bought and it stayed. (:
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Thaanks for the help

Thank you guys so much
    Last edited by BlackRose44; 07-03-2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Just don't change it and it shouldn't go away. If you ever take it off somehow, then you won't be able to put it back on without becoming a member again. If you have it applied when the membership goes away, it will still be applied.

pokemon4049 is offline Explorer

if you dont remove the style card, it will stay, so dont worry about it going away just dont try changing your stlye cards and it will be fine
    Pokemon4049
    Mara Moonblossom
    Server 1 & 2

ksellender10 is offline Explorer

the hair will stay the same

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

It'll stay. I know that because my friend had a membership for a month and when the month was over she still had her member stuff.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast