Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Please help I'm really upset. >_< Is anyone at all having the same problem? :c

kcmatt is offline Explorer

Default Please help I'm really upset. >_< Is anyone at all having the same problem? :c

Ok, today I'm having some serious log in problems. It keeps telling me my log in info is incorrect, so I tried it a bunch of times and no luck. Before you jump to any conclusions, this has happened the past few days. Any other day when it gave me problems, I logged in from a different browser and it worked. Yesterday same problem, but logging in a different browser didn't work, but then I cleared my cookies and it worked, but today, nothing I try is working. I even tried uninstalling the game, that didn't work. Tried the Forgot Password process - didn't work. I can't even send a ticket if I'm not logged in. I tried creating a new account to see if it would work and I could send in a ticket, but once I finished putting all the info, it redirected me to a different log in page that simply said "Welcome to SOE!" So I tried my new log in info there, but still it tells me it's incorrect, so now I'm kind of scared.

Someone? Anyone?? No one at al??? :'C I'm sorry I'm just really scared... no one else seems to be having this problem but me. .____,
    Last edited by kcmatt; 09-01-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Töxic123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Please help I'm really upset. >_< Is anyone at all having the same problem? :c

I had that problem just a few days ago, i had to do the forgot my password process, it didn't work for me also because i forgot my EMAIL xD i had like 20 different emails so i had to figure out what one is for my account, ._. i finally did but NEVER got the email. So i went on another computer and logged in and it was fine.. hope this helps somewhat o-o
    x_x

kcmatt is offline Explorer

Default Re: Please help I'm really upset. >_< Is anyone at all having the same problem? :c

Well I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one. >_< Still it sucks. I guess I'll have to do that too. My old computer is slow as heck. @_@

ADAM91 is offline Pro Gamer

has happened to my friend is real weird , i too could not log in her account
    IGN: AÐAM
    CHECK OUT
    (THE BERET SHOPPE)
    BUYS OLD SCHOOL, PM ME

Luckycharm27 is offline Pro Gamer

Well, it's telling me my info is incorrect too. It also said System is having trouble come back later and try again. That's so weird and yes, very scary too
    Last edited by Luckycharm27; 09-05-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Mandatoad is offline Master Gamer

Just like Morrighan, I'm having problems logging in atm too - also says wrong Username or Password and then System is having trouble.
    I've tried both Firefox & Google with the same results.
    So rest assured you are certainly not the only one having a problem at this time.

I would just try again like in a half hour and see if they have fixed the issue by then.
    Luckycharm27 likes this.
    IGN: Thanks | My Shop: Thanks Company

Join my Shoppers Group! Hosts Monthly Contests with Prizes

Bails is offline Pro Gamer

Just think about it, all over the world people are probably freaking out.

I hope they resolve this, because its happening to me too
    Luckycharm27 likes this.
    I like cookies
    ​ign: Katrin

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

It's not a bug. It's a standard maintenance. :

Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 3:00 AM Pacific* on September 5, 2013. The following services will be unavailable:

• Account management
    • Commerce transactions
    • New log ins to any of our games.

We apologize for this interruption and will resume all affected services as soon as the maintenance is completed. The expected downtime is 3 hours.

- Posted on the FR official forums.
    Luckycharm27 and Mandatoad like this.

Luckycharm27 is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    It's not a bug. It's a standard maintenance. :

- Posted on the FR official forums.
    Yay! Thanks Aang!! I was about to jump out of my window thinking someone else was enjoying my rares rofl.

pink is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kcmatt View Post
    Ok, today I'm having some serious log in problems. It keeps telling me my log in info is incorrect, so I tried it a bunch of times and no luck. Before you jump to any conclusions, this has happened the past few days. Any other day when it gave me problems, I logged in from a different browser and it worked. Yesterday same problem, but logging in a different browser didn't work, but then I cleared my cookies and it worked, but today, nothing I try is working. I even tried uninstalling the game, that didn't work. Tried the Forgot Password process - didn't work. I can't even send a ticket if I'm not logged in. I tried creating a new account to see if it would work and I could send in a ticket, but once I finished putting all the info, it redirected me to a different log in page that simply said "Welcome to SOE!" So I tried my new log in info there, but still it tells me it's incorrect, so now I'm kind of scared.

Someone? Anyone?? No one at al??? :'C I'm sorry I'm just really scared... no one else seems to be having this problem but me. .____,
    Youre not the only one having the same log in problems like you im scared too i thought i was the only one who had this problem i tried calling free realms and they didn't answer! and every thing else!
    Wanna know who's bday it is? me!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast