Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

loveletter2 is offline Explorer

Icon4 PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING

PLEASE PLEASE HELPi am trying to get a picture on my profile but no matter how hard i try all i get is a window on my screen that follows me aroundso can some one PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE help me???????????????????????????????i know im new to this insider BUT NOT FREE REALMSADD ME MY NAME IS JEAN IRONWINGS!!!!

loveletter2 is offline Explorer

Icon12 Re: PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING

Hey P.S. i mean a picture on THIS free realms insider profile so plz respond to me!!!!!!!!!

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING

Well.. For Avatar pictures you need 15 post's now, I think. And for Profile I'm not sure if that requires an amount of posts but you go to 'Settings' which is up at the top of the page near the 'My Profile' tab... Go to settings and then scroll down to the bottom left corner of the page and you will see a few options there to Edit, pick which one you want to edit and it will take you to another screen that provides some options for you... When it comes to profile pic and even avatar pic option #2 always works best for me... you just upload the image you want from your computer and save changes. Hopefully that works for you out a bit.
    Playing DCUO now