Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kendylynn is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Please Help!!! Can't log on!!!

Since the Halloween update last night I have not been able to log in!
    I have refreshed, logged in & out but it says downloading.
    Anyone have any ideas to help?

Anybody? Really want to partake in Halloween fun!
    Last edited by kendylynn; 10-16-2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

AuroraFoxwoods is offline Explorer

Default Re: Please Help!!! Can't log on!!!

I feel for you. For the past 3 days, within a few minutes of being on FR, my computer completely freezes. I have had to restart my computer I don't even know how many times. I even made sure my programs/computer were updated. I have never had this problem before this week. If this keeps up, I won't be enjoying the Halloween Celebration either.

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Sometimes Free Realms downloads more megs. If it downloads for a long time, send a ticket to a Referee. If it still won't work, I suggest getting a new computer.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

I would recommend getting in touch with their support team through the help window. They do a great job of answering questions and solving problems!

Here is a link: http://help.freerealms.com/app/

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ninja X is offline Banned

just log of the computer or shut it off and try that always workes for me

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Also, be sure to check your e-mail each week or so. I couldn't log on one time and that's how I found out that I got suspended. :/
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Lil Keemie is offline Amateur Gamer

or download freerealms to your computer again it always help do tha same thing it did the first time
    Im as Real as it gets.. lol
    Keemie

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

O__O stop bringing up old threads!!!! this is 2 years old!
    Narwhales. Bai.